The nursery is practically done, painted by Daddy-to-be, furniture assembled by Poppy-to-be, clothes washed and sorted and put away by Nanny-to-Be, while Mama to be ate her weight in McDonalds and gave orders from the couch.
I still have a few more things to get to hang on the walls of the nursery, and a valance, and then the pictures will be posted.
In the meantime, the baby is running out of room in there and I'm not sure there's anywhere to go but down. The wiggles and squirms are constant, which I find comforting except when he starts before the alarm goes off. Does he not know who his mama is?
Here is my 35 week belly:

Compared to my 31 week belly:

..anyone else thinks this baby is going to make an early appearance?
5 comments:
Anythings possible but, don't hold out hope for an early baby. I did that with Ryan and boy did it make me grumpy!!
You look great and I can't wait to see you and the baby's room tonight!
Love
Me
I don't want an early appearance!!! I mean, I can't wait to meet him, but stary in as long as you like...but not too long ;)
Dude, you totally dropped! I was just on the phone with Judes and DEMANDED she go look at these pics. Won't be long now!
Jen XOXO
2WKS EARLY,2WKS LATE, EITHER WAY I'M SURE EVERYONE WANTS TO MEET HIM REAL SOON. WON'T BE LONG NOW. YOU'VE DONE WONDERFULLY WELL, STAY WELL, REST AS MUCH AS YOU CAN XXXXJUDES
I'm thinking the baby will be born on June 3rd-2 days past the due date!!!!! Love your belly pictures;you've done so well with this pregnancy,so proud of you!!!!
Love, Nana
Post a Comment