According to the Baby Center emails I get every Monday, we only have 47 days left until our due date. This weeks email gave a list of changes that preggo mama might be feeling....and to most of them my response was an enthusiastically sarcastic "Really?"
Getting a sound sleep will become more difficult as the pregnancy advances and your weight increases. Really? I don't think it's been sound since September. Ask my husband, who rarely gets 4 hours in a row of shut-eye.
Frequent urination also creates problems especially when you have to get up a number of times in the night. Really? 3am pee breaks often leave me wide awake, trying so hard to fall back to sleep, forcing me to eat Moose Tracks Ice Cream in the Kitchen with Patch.
Vivid dreams can also affect the quality of your sleep as this can leave you feeling disturbed. Really? Last night I had a dream that we were in Buchans with the baby and Paul kept going to the wrong door. I was incredibly angry that he couldn't understand that the back door IS the front door.
You may be more and more aware of your breasts as your pregnancy progresses during the third trimester. Really? I've been aware of them since 1990. Thanks.
Cook up extra portions to freeze as ready meals for the early weeks -- a godsend when you're breastfeeding. Really? Well, if I could cook in my sleep, this would work. But until we install a Murphy bed in the kitchen, Paul's cooking or eating jam sandwiches and Passion Flakies for supper everynight. Now that's a godsend when I'm breastfeeding.
Your belly button may "pop" anytime from here on out (if yours already has, don't worry -- everyone is different). It will return to its normal look after pregnancy. Really? It looks like I have a third nipple located smack dab in the middle of my stomach.
3 comments:
LOL, I am crying here I am laughing so hard. My favourite is being aware of your breasts...who are they kidding really?
Lori
Really? Did your belly button pop? When? Was it out on Easter or is this a new development? Will you take a picture of it and send it? Mine never popped! Really!
Jen
It's out baby! I keep sliding it against things, like the Timmy's counter. Most times I'm wearing pants that have that panel so you can't tell. But today it's out and proud, and incredibly gross.
Post a Comment