Monday, October 13, 2008

7 Weeks

The baby is the size of a lentil, my heartburn won't quit and my boobs have grown two inches. The baby book this week says my uterus has doubled in size in just two months. I may not look pregnant yet, but many women find that their breasts get bigger about now. That would be me. My boobs. Bigger, as if they weren't big enough to begin with.

We had a great Thanksgiving weekend with family and friends. Lots of baby talk and questions and lots and lots to think about. The funny part is I know I'm pregnant, but I think because I don't really look it, don't really feel it - it's very hard for me to even believe. So when the questions are asked, I forget they're for me!!

I'm still very tired, but getting better through the day. Once I get home from work all I want to do is crash. Luckily I have a wonderful husband who throws the covers over me, gives me a smooch and wakes me when supper is ready.

I got a crap load of Maternity clothes this weekedn - thanks Jen! Can't believe I'm going to fit in them one of these days. My next doctors appointment is October 27th, where the poking and proding begins. Also, mom and dad will be home at the end of this month too, let the crying begin!

No comments: