I had a doctor’s appointment this morning, up 1 more pound – that’s 10 in total for those of you keeping track. Even though I have been eating more than imaginable – on Sunday for example: a Big Mac at Wal-Mart because I had a headache, then going to Casey’s with mom for supper and downing a tray of spinach dip and a chicken Caesar salad. It’s going to catch up with me, but damn was that burger good! He also measured my belly and since my last visit I’ve grown 6 centimeters. Starting at around 16 weeks, you are supposed to measure as many cm as you are along in weeks. My last visit I was 21 weeks pregnant, only 18 cm. I’m all caught up now!
Other than the eating, that took place on Sunday, Jen, Judes, myself and Joanie went to Babies R Us to register. It was such a huge help to have Jen there pointing me in the right direction. I also got lots of baby-stuff advice from my girls at work and Lori. It’s nice not to be alone in this, since me and Paul have no idea what is needed and would be walking around scanning each other with the registry gun.
Lastly, I finally picked the nursery bedding, which was a gift from Jen and Jude’s on Sunday. It is called Lady Bugs. It’s a really pretty green with blue fireflies and a few ladybugs. We are going to paint the room a very pale green, and accessorize with red - valance, rug, etc. If it is a boy, we can add blue to match the fireflies. I am really happy with it, and Paul is just happy I picked one so he can stop smiling and nodding at every one I show him.
4 comments:
andrea, the crib is beautiful & the bedding is really going to dress up the room so well. glad the apt. went well. keep well & happy xxxxjudes
Bugs! I love the bugs...so cute.Glad to hear all is going according to plan. I ate an aero bar everyday I was pregnant for Ryan! I only gained 24 lbs. Eat away my friend!
I love the bedding and I think the light green walls will be perfect! Love Aunt Lib
I had a great time watching and helping you with the registry. It's really coming true and in a few more weeks we'll have our little bundle of joy!!!!!!
Post a Comment