The baby is the size of a small pomegranate. I don't know how big that is, other than I could fit it in the palm of my hand, which kind of creeps me out. Moving on....it's my last day of work for 11 days in a row and we are really looking forward to NEXT Christmas already!
I have felt the baby move two or three times in the last 4 days or so, little flutters that are not gas, mostly when I'm lying still in bed. The first time it happened in a very boring meeting at work where it caught me so off guard I actually exclaimed "OH!". Try explaining that to a bunch of men in suits.
Sometime between week 17 and week 20 of pregnancy, the baby's hearing develops. This means that he or she can hear sounds, both inside and outside of my body. I'm going to try to eliminate the amount of swear words that come from my mouth, and Paul is going to try not to rap about my boobs anymore. No one needs to hear that.
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!
No comments:
Post a Comment