Sunday, September 10, 2006

Back again

So we've been back from NYC for a week now, and the wedding is over. I 'm a little sad that all of the planning and hoopla is done, and being back to work makes the reality that is life all the worse. I told my boss I wished I was 8 1/2 months pregnant so I would be going to maternity leave. It's going to be a busy year.

The wedding was a huge success...I wanted a party, and a party I got. Everything was perfect overall. There were a few hitches - the DJ's mic didn't work for our introduction, Paul had the shits and was in the bathroom a lot throughout the night, I forgot my speech at home and had to wing it - forgetting to thank our emcee Lori in the process. But, nothing too serious. Everyone said what a great time they had. I wish I was a guest at that wedding.

NYC was great, a perfect honeymoon for a couple that have been together for 10 years, living together for 2 years. We walked, bussed, subway'd and walked some more. It was awesome, and we are definitely going back.

So, we are married. I feel different sometimes when I look at Paul. He is my husband. Weird.
So with that, my last official wedding post I bid a fond farewell to wedding panners, florists, e-mails to photographers and arguments with my Paul over the guest list.

Fin.

No comments: